Monday, March 29, 2010

treats anyone?



Some time ago I was in the mood to do some baking so I went to browse through one of my most favourite websites EVER, allrecipes.com. As I was looking for some recipes for oatmeal cookies, one of the links attracted my attention: Portable Treats.


Okay I'm not sure if any of you agree with me but when I hear the word portable, I think of things like, portable CD player, portable television, etc. Mostly big items. Has anyone heard of portable being used with food? I know technically, following the definition given for the word portable (1. able to be carried or moved easily, esp by hand) , it is possible to use the word in that way but to me it's really funny? Portable treats. Portable food. Food is generally easily carried or moved by hand, so is it necessary use the word portable?




No comments:

Post a Comment